Top 10 Fibromyalgia Forums, Discussions, and Message Boards
Here are 10 Best Fibromyalgia Forums you should follow in 2023
San Francisco, California, US
A community of users to discuss and share information about Fibromyalgia.
1.7M 1.2M 25 posts / day Apr 2009 View Recent Threads
Fibromyalgia forum is a support group community that provides help to people affected by fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and chronic pain.
5.8K 2.1K 4 posts / week View Recent Threads
- Patient » Fibromyalgia Syndrome is a discussion community where users can post their signs and symptoms, treatments, history etc.
- Patient » Fibromyalgia is your fibromyalgia support group and discussion community.
- Living With Fibromyalgia is a support community for Fibromyalgia Syndrome.
- FMA UK FMA UK operates as a signpost to information and resource for people who are affected by fibromyalgia.
- Healing Well » Fibromyalgia HealingWell.com is about living mindfully and healing well with chronic illness. It's a community where people come together, reach out, find support and understanding, and share with others. This section is focussed on discussing Fibromyalgia.
|Forum Name||Subforum Name||Subforum Description||Also in|
|Low Carber Forums||Fibromyalgia, CFS, S.A.D.||Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, CAD, Zone, Dr. Bernstein, CKD and any other low-carb high-protein diet, all are welcome in our lowcarb discussion community message boards. Free, and open to share ideas, support, recipes and more.|
|Health Rising||FIbromyalgia and Pain Research||Fibromyalgia, myofascial pain syndrome, allodynia, migraine, small fiber neuropathy, complex regional pain syndrome (RSD), interstitial cystitis and more|